Friday 5 May 2017

Recflotin

MY RECLFTOIN
Math:In math this week we have looking 360 and 180 dgree .I dont really understand it so I might need a little bit more help on it please other wise I am going along just fine in math this week.
Reading: This week in reading we have been looking at to keep the E our drop the E.We learn that when there is a vowel you drop the E and when there is a constn you keep the E well I have that sorted which is gt good.Reading is really fun to do and it is my stong point at school.
Writing:This week in writing we have been writing exlpane speeches to try to get Mr Gemml to do what we think is better to do.The speech I am thinking of doing is we have became a wasteful socily. I am not feeling so good on that so I might need some along the way.       

No comments:

Post a Comment