Friday 19 May 2017

reflection

🐻my reflection🐻

Math:This week in math we have been working on making up word problem which is quite fun to do when you know what to write but it is pretty easy to do.I do like to do it but I might need just a little bit more help but I feel good for my self.

reading:This week in reading we have been looking at the main idea in the story because the main idea might change on the next page so you need to read the page closely. I like to read so I am good at finding the idea.I think that I am good at finding the main idea.

writing:This week in writing we have been do a lot of research in writing time which is a little bit boring but we need to do it for our speeches.Speeches is not my strong point but I have to do it.



🦌THE END🦌




No comments:

Post a Comment