Thursday 13 April 2017

reflcetion

Reflection.

Math:This week in math we have been doing more times table grids this week I was so close to getting 100% but I did not.With the big number times table because I do not know what to do. I think I need a little bit more help with those.I feel good about myself for doing those.

Reading:This week in reading we have been doing as normal our reading rotations which I love doing but I still need a little more help in reading.I still dont understand the group page so I could have some more help with that otherwise I feel good about myself.

Witting:This week in witting we have been doing not much this week for but I have been doing a witting at home and I really want to tell you about it but I am not allow to so I do not much to tell you.

THE END

No comments:

Post a Comment