Thursday 13 April 2017

mountain biking

🦌mountain biking🦌

In week 7 the year 5&6 went up onto the mountain for  mountain biking and hiking trip.First we had to wait for everyone to get up there.Mrs  Hobbes told us what we had to do.So all the biker started on the basic track.After a few times around the basic we had to go up a little bit more higher up the trail.It was so muddy my bike Tyre had no friction so I was sliding around the track like a headless motorbike rider.When I got back I slammed my bike on the gound and had a big drink on water.Then a group up to the top of the mountain.Going up the mountain was the tricky because of how steep it was but going down was the easy and hard because there were a lot of turn and the strigth bit.But then we linked back up with the basic track.I slammed my bike hard on the ground again and had another drink of water.But then it was time to go back to school.🐺
by lachlan🦌

No comments:

Post a Comment