Wednesday 15 November 2017

athletics

Athletics
Last Friday we had senior athletics at TA velodrome.When got there we had to in house in the middle of field to hear what our first activity was.My one shot put which is not my idea of staring the day at athletics.I through I would stink at it but it turn out I was pretty good at it after all.The next activity was high jump which is my best activity because I'v got long leg that I can lift up very high so I can get quit high.Then we had middle distance which is running around the velodrome two times and I don't know how hard it is running around the velodrome two times so that was my worse activity.My fourth activity was discus which is one of my best activity in athletics because it is one when you can get your arm exercising in not just one way there is a lot of way. fifth activity was sprint.In my heat I got third which is pretty good for me but to get into the final so I just missed out by 2 CM.Our last activity was long jump which is one of not so good activity so I didn't get a good in point but tried my best.

🏅THE END🏅   

No comments:

Post a Comment