Tuesday 26 September 2017

production

😉Production Review😉

This year we did A call choices for life presented by Pirongia School.When I heard the techter say production I was like I don't want to do it.I would hang out backstage but I wanted to push myself out of my comfit zone so I went to try out for A part.I didn't get a big part but at least I got A part.In term three we to practice our songs.I needed to know my lines by week three and it was A short time to know my lines.For the first seven weeks we were just sitting on the floor but in the last two weeks we had A our part got change to us having to sit under A sheet why we are specking so we don't get to be seen when we are talking.I can't believe that it is already week eight and the week we are going live to A whole lot of people.Well I think that every thing went well on the night.I was every proud of myself.😃

No comments:

Post a Comment